-->

Search This Blog

200 dropped wallets- the 20 MOST and LEAST HONEST cities

Hmmm. We wonder what the results would be like here in Canada?
"A few weeks ago I lost my wallet which made me sad because it is a pain to get everything replaced," Mark's opening line in the video. Ain't that the truth! But who would be honest enough to return it? Which city would be the most honest in returning a lost wallet? Mark Rober finds out in this experiment...
I lost my wallet.  That made me curious about what kind of person doesn't return a found wallet.  So I got 200 wallets and dropped them in 10 cities to collect data to rank the honesty of the cities and to build a profile of an honest person.  We looked at variables such as male v. female, age, high income v. low income, religious v. non-religious, small town v. big town. 


Mark Rober

No comments:

Post a Comment