-->

Search This Blog

ARCADE SCAM SCIENCE (not clickbait) + (CARNIVAL SCAM SCIENCE- and how to win)

He built a machine to win an arcade game every time but in doing so he accidently discovered that this arcade game is totally rigged...

Don't feel bad.  You don't suck, the game makers do.



Mark Rober


CARNIVAL SCAM SCIENCE- and how to win

Prepare to drop some knowledge next time you visit the carnival.
 I collected data at the carnival for a full day.  Then I used that information to figure out which games are the biggest scams using science to analyze them and show you how to beat them.  I also figured out how much the carnival actually pays for the prizes so even if you win, you lose.  And then I visited the carnival with my professional baseball playing buddy to dominate all the games.  It worked well.



No comments:

Post a Comment