-->

Search This Blog

WATCH: Ice Circle Spinning on Middle Fork Snoqualmie River | Relaxing

Washington-based photographer, Kayln Messer captured this natural phenomenon called 'ice circles' where a thin layer of ice spins on top of flowing water...

"I heard through a Facebook post about an ice circle spinning on the Middle Fork Snoqualmie River close to where I live so I decided to check it out.  I drove along the NF-5600 road peering over each bridge.  I was elated to see that the circle was still intact and spinning.  I spent the afternoon watching the slow rotations and listening to the murmurs of the ice.  A few notches of ice were broken from the nearly perfect circle." - Kayln Messer




Kaylyn Messer



A thin layer of ice spins in a circle on the flowing water of the Middle Fork Snoqualmie River near North Bend, Washington.







No comments:

Post a Comment