-->

Search This Blog

A Cat or a Dog? The Strange Pet from Canada that has Everyone Scratching Their Heads... (7 Instagram Embeds)



This furry animal has got the internet in a tizzy. What do you think it is? A cat or a dog? And what is up with those eyes??!




A Twitter user, n2o, shared a photo he spotted on Tumblr asking his followers if they could distinguish if it was a feline or a canine and thousands have responded.







Whatever it is, perhaps it was separated at birth?









It turns out the indistinguishable animal is an internet famous cat named Atchoum, a hairy Persian kitten from Repentigny, Quebec..

Atchoum already has thousands of fans on social media, with more than 162,000 164,000 followers on Instagram.






Born in 2014, the adorable Atchoum was adopted by a groomer at a veterinary clinic in Repentigny, Quebec. She has a very rare congenital condition called hypertricosis (also known as werewolf syndrome).

“It's a good thing my mum is a groomer because my crazy long hairs on my face are thick like a dog. She doesn't over-groom me, since she likes my mad scientist look!  She created my Facebook page as a bet with her daughter who thought we would never reach 100 likes!  We never thought I would become famous so quickly. Atchoum, Atchoum, Atchoum everywhere!”





Source(s): telegraph


No comments:

Post a Comment