-->

Search This Blog

The Bachelor: How Two Contestants Found Each Other - After 'Kind of Dating the Same Guy' (6 Instagram Embeds)

Two contestants on the Australian Bachelor reality television show ( in season four of The Bachelor, which broadcast in Australia from July to September this year), have apparently found love – with each other. Beauties Megan Marx and Tiffany Scanlon were two of the 25 contestants who dated Bachelor Richie Strahan, but by the time they were booted from the show, they’d already felt sparks between them.

“I met Tiffany in a very strange situation,” Marx wrote in an Instagram post celebrating Scanlon’s 30th birthday. “Well… we were kind of dating the same guy. And it was filmed and put on TV.”

Megan Marx and Tiffany Scanlon met as contestants competing for the attention of the same man in The Bachelor Australia.
Source

“From that first cocktail party, it was like this instant calibration between souls, as if we had known each other once before,” she continued. “Friendship ripened into something bolder, trust in a very strange situation was formed, and now every adventure we have rivals the other — and continues to make plans for itself.” 
On her own Instagram, Scanlon wrote, “Meeting Megan this year felt like destiny. … I know we will have many more adventures for many years to come.”




I met Tiffany in a very strange situation. Well... we were kind of dating the same guy. And it was filmed and put on TV 😂. From that first cocktail party, it was like this instant calibration between souls, as if we had known each other once before. Friendship ripened into something bolder, trust in a very strange situation was formed, and now every adventure we have rivals the other- and continues to make plans for itself. Yesterday I flew this beautiful woman to The Abrolhos islands for her 30th birthday! I have to admit that I felt so so proud to be with her, my favourite person, celebrating such a momentous occasion on the water- a mutual love of ours. She is so confident in the ocean and in every adventure, as if every new experience is a winning of the lottery somehow; a chance to grow and learn and develop. To Tiffany, experience wins over the worldly acquisition of 'things' every time- and I think this is why she is so open-minded, so accepting of others, so fun and so at ease with letting winds blow her towards a variety of opportunities. She's helped me to disintegrate many of the ideals I've had that were harmful (about relationships, about career and 'stability') and for that I feel set free. Thank you for always asking questions (detective Tiff), for being curious about people, ideologies and the universe; for loving people with such a wholesome love that I don't know if I would ever be able to emulate. It inspires me. Happy Birthday Tiffany. I love you.
A photo posted by Megan Marx 🌷 (@megan.leto.marx) on



Their close relationship – as documented on Instagram by an apparently professional and ever-present photographer – had been the source of much speculation among fans.

That seemed to be put to rest with Marx’s Instagram post marking Scanlon’s 30th birthday on Monday, in which she said their friendship had “ripened into something bolder”.




A photo posted by Tiffany Scanlon (@tiffany_janes) on


A photo posted by Megan Marx 🌷 (@megan.leto.marx) on


A photo posted by Megan Marx 🌷 (@megan.leto.marx) on


“I think that when it comes to attraction, for me, it’s usually a connection of minds and humour before anything else and I’m traditionally attracted to men but I don’t rule anything out … “I would say Tiff’s in the same boat.”

A photo posted by Tiffany Scanlon (@tiffany_janes) on


Source(s): theguardian | nationalpost

No comments:

Post a Comment