-->

Search This Blog

‘Magic Mike XXL’ Official Trailer

Yeee-haaaw! Ladies (and gents) get ready!

Channing Tatum shows off his ripped body in his highly-anticipated movie Magic Mike XXL, which hits theaters on July 1. It’s his follow-up movie to his well-known portrayal as the male stripper, Magic Mike in the 2012 comedy film of the same name – ‘Magic Mike’, which he produced and was partially based on his earlier life as a male stripper…

“I waxed last time and I promised myself I was not gonna do it again,” Channing said. “And then Matt Bomer goes ‘No, no you just didn’t have the right lady. She just wasn’t doing it right.’ And then I went again and it sucked just as bad.” – justjared

Three years after he retired from stripping, Mike (Channing Tatum) reunites with the rest of the Kings of Tampa for a blowout final performance in Myrtle Beach, S.C.



TheEllenShow

No comments:

Post a Comment